Seahorse Bioscience Travel Awards
Travel Awards for graduate students, post-docs, and young investigators*
To support the exploration of cell metabolism research, Seahorse Bioscience offers travel awards to graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, and young investigators who present a poster or presentation citing data generated using XF technology at any of the eligible scientific meetings or conferences listed below (excluding XF Users' Meetings).
* Young investigators who received a doctoral degree in 2004 or later, and do not have an independent NIH or similar research grant. ** Presentation or poster must include data generated using Seahorse XF technology.
- Poster Travel Award $500
Recipients will receive US$500 based upon outstanding scientific research citing XF data in a poster.
- Oral Podium Presentation Travel Award $700
Recipients will receive US$700 based upon outstanding scientific research citing XF data in a podium presentation.
- Society of Toxicology - March 13-17, 2016
- AACR Annual Meeting - April 16-20, 2016
- Immunology - May 13-17, 2016
- Mitochondrial Medicine 2016 - May 4-6, 2016
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry - June 5-9, 2016
- ISSCR 2016 Annual Meeting - June 22-25, 2016
- EBEC - July 2-7, 2016
- Cell Symposia: Aging & Metabolism - July 10-12, 2016
- Targeting Mitochondria - October 2016
- SFRBM - November 16-19, 2016
- Cell Symposium: Hallmarks of Cancer - December 11-13, 2016
- Gordon Research Conferences - 2016
- Keystone Symposia - 2016
- International Congress of Human Genetics (ICHG2016) - 2016
- Applications must be submitted with the final version of poster or presentation.
- Research presentations or posters must have been accepted by the meeting organizers for presentation prior to submission to Seahorse Bioscience.
- Seahorse scientific panel will examine all applications for scientific merit and award eligibility.
- Award recipients will be notified of their award via email and funds will be provided directly to the recipient via direct bank deposit or wire transfer following the announcement of the award and receipt of all required information.
- Recipients and their presentations or posters will be cited on the Seahorse website after completion of the conference.
- Limit 1 Travel Award per person in any calendar year.
- Limit 3 Travel Awards per department/division/laboratory in any calendar year.
- XF data will be assessed for its relevance to the findings of the study.
- XF data must be original to the award application, and not used in previous applications.
If you experience any difficulty with this form, please email webmaster.
- Technical Support
- Software Downloads
- Grant Expeditor Package
- Instrument Rental Option
- Support Plans
Seahorse XFp Extracellular Flux Analyzer
The Fastest Way to a Metabolic Phenotype
Seahorse XF Assay Kits
Measure the metabolic phenotype and potential of your cells.
On Demand Webinar
Julie Saint-Pierre, Ph.D.
Ajit Divakaruni, Ph.D
May 24, 2016